SERVPRO of Austin & Albert Lea is a Leader in Restoration After Water Damage.
Kids, Storms, and Plumbing
All the above are major contributors to water damage in the home, although not necessarily in that order.
Common causes of home water damage in Iowa include:
- Broken appliances
- Overflowing tubs (blame the kids)
- Leaking showers (blame the teenagers for not closing the shower curtains)
- Tornadoes (blame Iowa)
- Other rainstorms
- Leaking or burst pipes
- Frozen pipes (blame Winter)
- Broken sprinklers
When the Worst Happens, Call SERVPRO® of Austin & Albert Lea
We are leaders in remediation and restoration after any kind of water damage. Count on us to extract the extra water, including the moisture hidden within structural elements.
Call us any time. Our emergency services are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 52 weeks/year.
Our number is 507-396-6644.
We remediate damage, and we will help restore the buildings and your belongings to the preloss condition whenever possible. You may be surprised at how often restoration is possible.
Check out our website to learn the depth and breadth of our experience.
Time Out for Trivia (Our Love for Trivia Remains Strong)
When we’re at work, we work. When we aren’t restoring homes from water or storm damage, we learn trivia to inflict upon – we mean “share with” -- friends and family, most of whom have urged us to share it with – they mean “inflict upon” – others. We’ve rounded up names of famous Iowa musicians, past and present.
Famous Iowa Musicians:
- The Everly Brothers, 1950s rock & roll
- Bix Beiderke, jazz musician in the 1920s
- Meredith Wilson – we’d get in trouble if we left out “The Music Man”
- Andy Williams, singer from the late 1930s until he died in 2012
- Tommy Bolin, rock (guitar and composer) until he died in 1976)
- Art Farmer, jazz trumpet & flugelhorn starting in the 1940s and continuing through the 1990s
- The Envy Corps, alternative rock – they started in Ames in 2001
- Slipknot -- metal, started in 1995
- Radio Moscow – started in 2003, they play almost any kind of rock
We know we’re missing a lot of people. That gives our readers the chance to come up with their owns lists.
Back to Work
Slow leaks or burst pipes
Broken appliances or inattentive kids
Bad weather or bad luck
Whatever the source of water damage, we are professionals. Call us, SERVPRO of Austin & Albert Lea, at 507-396-6644.
Remember our motto:
When fire and water take control of your life,
we help you take it back.