SERVPRO of Austin & Albert Lea Cleans up Storm Damage So Well that Storms Forget they were Here
Storms can form quickly, cause damage, and disappear just as quickly. If there is water damage in your home, our teams at SERVPRO® of Austin & Albert Lea want to help with the restoration process
SERVPRO of Austin and Albert Lea is Here to Help®
Call us at 507-396-6644.
We are always available during emergencies.
We have oodles and oodles (just making sure you’re paying attention) of experience remediating storm damage.
Take a gander at our credentials:
- We’re from Iowa or Minnesota; we know storms
- Experience, training, and continuing education in structural drying, dealing with wind damage, remediating hail damage, replacing torn-up roof shingles, and looking for water damage (more important – if the damage is there, we find it)
- Our cleaning and disinfection materials and procedures earn approval from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Sometimes people in other states think having two seasons in one week is excessive; we just laugh at them (not cruelly --- usually)
Give SERVPRO of Austin & Albert Lea a call for remediation of any kind of storm damage. Count on us:
- Water removal
- Extract moisture from within materials
- Clean and disinfect structure and belongings, even textiles
- Remove, not mask, odors
- Replace drywall and sheetrock
- Mitigate mold
- Restore tile, stone, brick, other materials
- Replace carpet, other flooring
Let us know if you need a service that you don’t see on the list.
It Could Be Worse: Riff from a dad Joke
One of the dads that one of us is forced to admit knowing had a joke about a man telling a sad tale to someone who answers every horrible event with “It could be worse”. Finally, the man asks, “How could it be worse?” The man says, “It could have happened to me!”
That said, there are storms on other planets that we are not at all prepared for here on Earth. We know that’s beyond comparing apples and oranges – more like apples and zinc, but hey – it all came from a riff on a dad joke, so don’t expect much.
Jupiter is famous its dust storms, especially The Big Red Spot -- our favorite name for an astronomical feature – it sounds like someone’s pet -- may disappear one day, but maybe not. It’s a lot of dust.
Saturn has those beautiful rings. It also has impressive ice storms. Imagine ice made of something toxic to humans, moving at 300 mph, the diameter of 2 Earths, at a temperature of -188 degrees Fahrenheit. Don’t worry; the storms usually last only about 30 years.
Tornadoes have nothing on the windstorms of Neptune. The winds move across Neptune at 1,200 mph or more, and since the air is methane, it is much colder than it is here (an average of -373 degrees F, but Neptune does have seasons, and it is warmer at the equator than at the poles). Storms last up to six years on Neptune, so we’re guessing snow days are unlikely.
For Storms on Earth, Call SERVPRO of Austin & Albert Lea